Six Ways to Preserve Your Dental Bridal Makeover Smile
After achieving dental makeover results in Beverly Hills, CA, you want to learn the best smile makeover aftercare tips. At Cosmetic Dental Studios Beverly Hills, our dental team offers our patients a smile rejuvenation that improves how their smile looks and functions. During your consultation, our cosmetic dentist can offer treatment suggestions that will help you achieve healthy teeth. After your dental bridal makeover, Dr. Victoria Veytsman will show you how to maintain your teeth at home with a good oral health routine.
What is a dental bridal makeover?
When one of our patients in Beverly Hills, CA feels self-conscious about their smile before their wedding, we offer different procedures that give them perfect wedding teeth. During a consultation, we examine your teeth and gums to make treatment recommendations. X-rays help us detect any problems that may exist that cannot be seen with just our eyes. Any oral health problem must be resolved before we begin your dental bridal makeover treatment plan. Some common bridal makeover procedures include veneers, teeth whitening, and Invisalign®.
A smile makeover can fix many different oral health situations, including:
Chips, cracks, or breaks
Discoloration or stains
Crooked or worn-down teeth
Regardless of the reason for your dental bridal makeover. Dr. V will listen to your concerns and help you regain your self-confidence for your wedding day at Cosmetic Dental Studios Beverly Hills.
Ways to maintain your bridal makeover results
After working with Dr. V to achieve your dream wedding teeth, you want to learn how to prolong your results. Some tips on how to make sure your smile continues to look and feel its best include:
1. Schedule regular dental exams and routine dental cleanings for preventive dentistry.
2. Follow a regular oral hygiene from home with regular brushing (at least twice a day) and daily flossing.
3. Change your toothbrush every two months as an old toothbrush doesn’t clean well.
4. Use a non-abrasive toothpaste (especially if you have veneers) to protect any dental restoration.
5. Avoid most mouthwashes as they can contain harsh ingredients that can damage the bond used in crowns or veneers.
6. Refrain from eating hard, sugary, or sticky foods as they can damage your teeth and increase your risk of developing both tooth decay and gum disease.
Ultimately, your smile should be something you are proud of, and maintaining it is an important final step of any dental bridal makeover.
Learn how to maintain your smile makeover results at home
After achieving a new smile for your wedding in Beverly Hills, CA, our professional dental team at Cosmetic Dental Studios Beverly Hills can teach you how to maintain it from home. To learn more about what Dr. Victoria Veytsman can do to improve your smile and what dental procedures we offer, call our dental office to schedule a smile makeover consultation today.